In all my eBooks, I always talk about the importance of incorporating positive mantras and affirmations into your everyday routine. It does not have to be anything to long or extensive. Sometimes the simplest things can have the greatest impact.
Positive mantras and affirmations assist with training your mind to be more positive and to think more positively. It takes consistent work, but over time you will find yourself immediately switching to a positive thought when a negative on starts to form.
Every morning I try my best to wake up early, grab a cup of coffee and sit in silence while I write down these mantras and affirmations. I often create new ones, but I always find myself going back to the ones I already created because they are so simple yet so powerful.
It makes such a difference taking ten minutes out of your morning to set yourself up for success that day, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
You can write these down, read them quietly or say them out loud. Its entirely up to you and how you want to start your morning with positive mantras and affirmations.
- I am powerful, strong, and independent.
- I decide what I allow in my life and today I choose love, kindness, and peace.
- I can achieve my goals and dreams.
- Today will be what I make it and I choose to make it great.
- How I respond to people or situations is entirely up to me.
- Nothing is impossible unless I say it is impossible.
- I get to choose the woman I want to be today.
- Amazing things will happen today.
- I am successful and more success is on its way to me.
- My life means my decisions and I choose to step into my power, worth and success.
You can create your own mantras and affirmations, or you can use the ones that I repeat to myself daily. I often find myself driving to work and repeating them to myself continuously and it changes my entire outlook on my day. One thing to remember is that we get to choose how we start our day and how we respond to situations and people during the day. It’s important to protect your energy and happiness.
Have the most incredible day Ladies